Sales support and concept engineerBack to overview
Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
- As a part of the sales support team, you will cooperate with our sales engineers
- Presenting process solutions for our customers’ needs based on product and process information
- Doing so with your own commercial and technical input in cooperation with the internal sales and engineering department
- Creating flow charts, price calculations and offers based on process calculations
- In possession of a technical bachelor/master or similar through working experiences
- At least one year of working experience
- Broad technical knowledge
- Analytical and creative skills
- Good communicative and commercial skills
- Good language skills (at least English)
- Independent, flexible, and eager to learn
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company but with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package