Process and concept engineerBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA.
- As a Process and Concept engineer you will be responsible for creating customized process solutions for our industrial clients in the food and chemical industry. You’ll get the opportunity to specialize in the conceptual design of high-technological process installations. You’ll develop and help present process solutions for our customers needs, based on provided product and process information.
- As a part of the sales team, you will cooperate with our sales engineers and form a dedicated team.
- Doing so with your own commercial and technical input, in cooperation with the internal sales and engineering department.
- You are in the possession of a technical bachelor/master or similar through working experiences.
- You have by preference at least one year of working experience.
- You're interested in the latest technology developments and have a broad technical knowledge.
- You possess analytical and creative skills and good communicative and language skills (at least English)
- You like to work independent, but be part of a team and you are flexible, and eager to learn.
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent. Not only when you start at J-Tec, but also troughout your carreer.
- A job in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package