Sales engineerBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of Katoen Natie and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world.
In light of its ambitious growth plans in South-East Asia (and Asia in general), J-Tec is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to help expand its business and turn its new regional office in Rayong into a successful subsidiary of J-Tec.
- Proactively look for opportunities within well-defined niches in the process industry
- Develop a solid commercial relationship with existing and potential clients in the region
- Analyze client requests and translate them into a technically correct and commercially attractive proposal, cooperating with our Sales Process engineers
- Negotiate contracts with your clients at a high level, in concert with the Sales Director
- Translate contract awards towards the internal organization (finance, projects…)
- You report to the Sales Director Asia who will take care of your personal development
- A higher technical degree (bachelor/master) or similar through working experience
- Solid experience (+/- 5 years) in the process industry or related fields (Food / Chemical)
- Customer-oriented and assertive, with a long-term vision and a commercial flair
- Independent, flexible and solution driven with a creative mindset
- English proficiency is a must. Thai-speaking candidates are preferred. Good knowledge of another Asian language is an important asset.
- In possession of a driver's license type B (car)
- You're prepared to travel abroad for short periods of time
- An exciting and hands-on job within an ambitious and robust company
- Regular trainings in our HQ in Belgium to develop your skills and talent
- A young team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- A growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- An attractive salary package