Sales accountmanagerBack to overview
Katoen Natie group is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the group is decentralized in nine different business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
- Develop a solid commercial relationship with existing and potential key accounts after an internal training period
- Look proactively for opportunities within well-defined niches in the process industry
- Analyze account requests and translate them into a technically correct and commercially attractive proposal, cooperating with concept engineers
- Negotiate contracts with your (key) accounts at a high level
- Manage your accounts portfolio
- Translate contract towards the internal organization
- In possession of a higher technical degree (bachelor/master)
- Good communicative skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is an asset
- In possession of a driver's license type B
- Independent, flexible, and eager to learn
- Prepared to go on short trips abroad
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company but with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package