ProjectmanagerBack to overview
Katoen Natie group is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the group is decentralized in nine different business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
- Managing projects up to 2,5m euros
- Engineering and executing these projects
- Purchasing process equipment
- Organizing project meetings and internal coordination
- In possession of a higher technical degree (bachelor/master)
- Good communicative skills
- Duth is your mother tongue and you have good notice of English
- MS Office and AutoCad have no secrets for you
- Broad technical interests, both practical and theoretical
- Broad interest in process engineering
- Knowledge of PLC controlling systems is an asset
- Teamplayer with great organizational skills
- Independent, flexible, and eager to learn
- Client friendly
- Prepared to go on short trips abroad
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company but with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package