Project managerBack to overview
Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
As a project manager you are responsable for managing international projects up to 2,5m euros. It’s a varied and challenging function, where you’ll combine managing the execution of the project and detailed engineering. Regarding the budget and planning. You determine the necessary suppliers, negotiate and purchase the process equipments. You are the key figure in the realisation of the project and responsable for the internal and external communication. You organise meetings with the client in different stages of the project. For this you are willing to travel abroad. Our clients are industrial market leaders, in the food and chemical industry.
- In possession of a higher technical degree (Master).
- Relevant experience is an asset, but we have the possibility to hire and train junior candidates.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently Dutch and English.
- Broad technical interests, both practical and theoretical.
- General interest in process engineering.
- Teamplayer with great organizational skills.
- Independent, flexible, and eager to learn.
- Client friendly.
- Prepared to travel for your work, regarding an average of one week a month.
- Knowledge of PLC controlling systems is an asset
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- Internal and external training to learn the job and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- You're part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.