Process engineer liquidsBack to overview
Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
- Design, develop and validate process solutions for liquid/solid applications, including:
- Creation of PFD/P&ID
- Perform engineering calculations
- Equipment selection
- Functional description
- Risk assessment
- Problem solving
- In possession of a master degree in (electro) mechanical engineering, or process technology
- At least 3-5 years of experience in liquid processing engineering (food industry, brewery, or chemical industry)
- Teamplayer: you work closely together with other specialists, including account managers and project engineers
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Prepared to go on short trips abroad
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package