Mechanical designerBack to overview
Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
- Designing tailor made process installations
- Creating 2D and 3D layouts in Inventor
- Making detailed drawings with loads for steel structures and floors
- Taking measurements of existing situations at customer sites
- You are part of the project team
- You have ambition to act as a coordinator for all project related relations
- Bachelor/master in mechanical design
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good communicative skills
- Teamplayer with organizational skills
- Broad and good technical interests (practical and theoretical)
- A wide interest in process technology
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package