Electrical engineerBack to overview
Katoen Natie group is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the group is decentralized in nine different business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
As an electrical engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Designing electrical drawings (EPlan& SEE)
- Reviewing electrical and instrument panels at our suppliers
- Reviewing electrical and instrument installations at our clients
- Commissioning of installations (also abroad)
- Purchasing electrical components as well as the follow-up of the delivery
- In possession of a degree Industrial engineer (electromechanical or automation) or you’ve gained the needed skills through previous working experiences
- Several years of experience is an asset
- Basic knowledge of: design of electrical drawings, legislation concerning electrical installations (AREI & EN), materials used in highly explosive areas, and PLC in general (not programming)
- Willing to work abroad for short periods of time
- Besides Dutch, a strong knowledge of English
- In possession of a driver’s license type B
- Like us, you believe in creative solutions, continuous improvement, teamwork, and responsibility
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company but with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package