Construction site manager (international)Back to overview
Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
- You’ll be responsable for managing construction sites, mostly abroad. Herefore you’ll work closely with local subcontractors.
- Onsite, you’ll maintaine the quality, safety, budget and progress of the project.
- You are in close contact with the dedicated projectmanager and report to him the evolution of the project and consult him for important decisions.
- You report to the head the of construction department and you work according a workschedule he determines. In general you’ll work 3 weeks onsite at the client and then be back for 1 week.
- You have a broad interest in process technology and construction techniques.
- You possess a degree as an industrial engineer of quivalent work experience.
- You are flexible to travel and work abroad, this is inherent to the function.
- You can work autonomous and have good communicative skills. Your clear and systematic reporting to the organisation, is very important for the follow up of the project.
- You have several years of relevant experience in the petrochemicals or food industry.
- You speak fluently English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages are an asset.
- You'll be responsable for the realisation of high-end process installations, for some of the most leading companys of the world.
- An international, challenging job at a steady and professional company, where both personal and corporate growth is encouraged.
- In-house and external trainings to empower your skills and talent.
- A job in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.