Commissioning engineerBack to overview
Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
- Technical commissioning engineer in the process industry
- Inspection, testing, test running and commissioning of complete installations on a safe and high qualified level
- In addition to commissioning new installations, you may assist the service team, for example with troubleshooting, remote or on location
- You are a crucial link between customers and J-Tec
- Bachelor's degree in Process Control, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation or similar through working experiences
- At least 2 years of working experience in design, development, start-up or delivering aftercare for technical projects
- Willing to travel for international projects (+/- 80% of your working time)
- Dutch as mother tongue and good notice of English
- Good communicative skills
- Broad technical interests and expertise
- Team player with great organizational skills
- Client friendly, independent, flexible and eager to learn
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package