Process test room managerBack to overview
Katoen Natie group is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the group is decentralized in nine different business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 140 people (and counting).
As Test Room Manager you will be in charge of the Test Room. Together with the Test Room Operator you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of full scale material handling trials and product analyses.
Based on your practical knowledge and experience gained in the Test Room, you will provide technical support to other departments within the company. You will determine how a test is performed in order to achieve the intended result.
You will analyze the results of these trials and summarize them in a professional report. These results will have a direct impact on the technical solutions that will be proposed to our clients.
- You have a broad technical knowledge with an interest in processes
- You are analytical, creative and out-of-the-box thinking, combined with a practical & hands-on approach
- You are able to work independent; you are flexible and eager to learn
- You embody our company philosophy that encourages creative solutions, continuous improvement, teamwork and responsibility
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree
- You are prepared to travel abroad for short periods of time
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- An exciting and highly diverse job in a steady and professional environment
- A long-term commitment with an emphasis on personal development
- Proper support and training adjusted to your skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to play an important role within the company by involvement in process related decisions and innovations
- A job within a growing international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package