Engineer sales managerBack to overview
Katoen Natie group is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the group is decentralized in nine different business units. Each business unit acts independently and strives to offer tailor made solutions to its customers.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit, and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We create value for our customers. These are no empty words for J-Tec, as our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
J-Tec is growing fast and already has offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA. This success is made possible by our international team of more than 130 people (and counting).
The Account manager develops a solid relationship with existing and potential key accounts. He/she will be responsible to maintain and expand a client portfolio.
- Analyze the request of the customer and translate it into a technically correct and commercially attractive proposal.
- Proactively look for new opportunities and accounts within the process industry in accordance with the established company strategy.
- Promote and represent J-Tec’s business, vision and strategy towards the marketplace (exhibitions, seminars, customer visits…).
- Commercial follow up of contracts during execution phase.
- Negotiate, interpret and close contracts with customers.
- In possession of a Master degree in Engineering
- Years of experience in commercial sales
- Years of experience in process technology is a plus
- English being your first language
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Ability to be a team player with great organizational skills
- Ability to be independent, flexible and eager to learn
- Willing to travel to Belgium for training
- Willing to travel up to 40% to Belgium, Canada, Mexico and USA
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- A challenging job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- A no-nonsense mentality where direct contact with the management creates a smooth and collegial working environment
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package